Most podcasts hosts (e.g., podbean.com) automatically have an "outbound" rss feed that makes it easy for athensi.com to "syndicate" your content. All we need to know is the address of your blog and we can go from there. Just send the address of the blog or podcast to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Who honchos ATHENSi.com?
- Subscribing to an ATHENSi.com RSS feed
- Starting Blogspot blog and adding it to ATHENSi.com
- Starting a Wordpress blog and adding it to ATHENSi.com
- How to use Twitter to get content onto ATHENSi.com
- How to add your podcast to ATHENSi.com
- How to add pictures to ATHENSi.com
- When is ATHENSi.com updated?
- Where does ATHENSi.com get its news?
- Why doesn't ATHENSi.com keep a complete archive?